Our Mission is to educate the whole child through our Catholic Faith.
Saint Andrew educators believe that:
- St. Andrew educators believe that…
- The four pillars of St. Andrew School are faith, character, academics, and community.
- Faith development includes a growing understanding of Catholic teaching, devotional practices, and Sacraments to form Disciples of Christ.
- Character development includes molding compassionate, responsible, confident, and contributing members of the Church and society.
- Academic excellence is the development of the learner through diverse instructional approaches that meet our students’ needs.
- The community benefits from the collaboration among school, parish, and families who provide a rich and supportive educational environment.