Become Compliant to Volunteer at St. Andrew
Contact: Mary Beasecker, 614-451-4290, ext 104, email@example.com
Volunteers are an invaluable group of individuals who provide a sense of community for the many parish activities at St. Andrew. To keep all of our activities safe for the youngest of our parishioners, all volunteers are asked complete the Protecting God’s Children Training Program. To become compliant, all volunteers must complete the following three-step process:
- Attend a three-hour, live interactive session that details the importance of keeping our children safe through awareness and vigilance.
- Provide a current Bureau of Criminal Investigation criminal background report (click here for a Fast Fingerprints Discount Form).
- Sign the Volunteer Code of Conduct (click here for a printable copy).
Attend a Protecting God’s Training Session at St. Andrew
- Next session: Sunday, Jan. 14 • 1:30 p.m. • Nugent Parish Hall
- To register for a session or to view a list of sessions within the Diocese of Columbus, visit www.virtus.org.
- For details regarding the Safer Environment Policy for St. Andrew Parish, click here.
Need to confide in someone? Need to communicate warning signs? Contact one of the following confidential sources:
- Regina Quinn (Diocese of Columbus),614/241-2565, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Msgr. Stephen J. Moloney, 614/451-4290, ext. 101, email@example.com
- Mary Beasecker, 614/451-4290, ext. 104, firstname.lastname@example.org