Mrs. Michele Faehnle
614-451-1626 ext. 225
If your child will be late or absent for any reason please call school by 9:00am. A message may be left on my voicemail (614-451-1626 ext.225). Please include in the voicemail the child’s name, grade level, and reason for absence. This procedure ensures St. Andrew of the child’s safety.
Tips from the School Nurse-Help keep your child healthy
Listed below are links to Health forms: Please feel free to print and complete as indicated. As always call with any questions.
- Permission To Give Medication At St. Andrew School (Prescription)
- Permission To Give Medication At St. Andrew School (Non-Prescription)
- St. Andrew School Medication Policy (Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen & Throat Lozenges Permission Form)
- Ohio School Health History Form-Completed by Parent/Guardian
- Ohio School Health Form-Physician’s Report
- Ohio School Health Record Dentist’s Report
- Immunization Report
For incoming 7th grade students: 7th Grade Immunization Requirements: New for 2018-2019