Hi my name is Melissa Twombly, I am the nurse at St. Andrew. My mission is to provide holistic care and foster an environment that is safe and healthy. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at 451-1626 ext. 225 or email me at email@example.com.
If your child will be late or absent for any reason please call school by 9:00am. A message may be left on my voicemail (451-1626 ext.225). Please include in the voicemail the child’s name, grade level, and reason for absence. This procedure ensures St. Andrew of the child’s safety.
Listed below are links to Health forms: Please feel free to print and complete as indicated. As always call with any questions.
- Permission To Give Medication At St. Andrew School
- Health Requirements for Admission
- St. Andrew School Medication Policy(Acetaminophen &Throat Lozenges Permission Form)
- Ohio School Health History Form-Completed by Parent/Guardian
- Ohio School Health Form-Physician’s Report
- Ohio School Health Record Dentist’s Report
- Immunization Report
- Epi Pen Possession and Use
- Food Allergy Action Plan
- Allergy Symptoms to watch for
- Asthma Action Plan
- Asthma Inhaler Possession and Use
- Seizure Action Plan
For incoming 7th grade students: 7th Grade Immunization Requirements: New for 2016-2017